Friday, May 06, 2005

Day1 on cloud 9

hi world,
So here brgins my first ever blog post.....
im on my cloud 9....right now in PUMBA with the system cell cocordinator hehehehe my friend sujan sekhar who has already reached cloud 9000000 being placed in EPPENDORF India....
the day is for reminiscing the times i had in PUMBA and UoP during the past 2 years...

days filled with joys, sorrows, surprises and even days which i wish to relive!!!!

now all that has come down to the end of those days.....

but as someone rightly said..."The End is but another beginning"....im waiting for my new beginning....my new life...where my happy world still exists with all friends, loved ones and foes(life's boring without them)....where i am me-wholly and happily myself

love
vinu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home